REGISTER TODAY FOR:
CE Directives Update hosted by: Assured CE Solutions (ACES), KPH Global Trade, Kent State University – CAEST.
Learn what you need to do to sell your
product in the European Union.
Register online at Eventbrite.
Monday, February 20, 2017
9:00 – 11:00 a.m. seminar
(8:30 a.m. check in)
Snively Inc., 7980 Tyler Blvd., Mentor, OH 44060
Recast EU CE Marking Directives
• Identify all recast CE marking directives
• Understand the recast directive requirements (from July 2016)
• Discover if you really need a European Union Agent
Declarations of Conformity – make sure they are correct
• Produce required Declarations of Conformity – know the requirements
• Determine where to find the information that is required
• Learn to recognize false Declarations of Conformity
• Declarations of Incorporation – a special case for machinery
Best sources of information for CE Marking Directives
• Where to source, first hand, up to date CE directive information – free
• Source European Union sanctioned CE directive guidelines
• Determining what standards are applicable and where to find the information
• Most efficient source of EU CE marking directives – real cost savings
At the completion of the presentations companies can meet one on one to discuss and review their current CE marking procedures, declarations of conformity, approval programs and determination of what directives may apply to your products.
Seminar Fee: $25
Kim Holizna, KPH Global Trade, 216-577-1235
All opinions, conclusions or recommendations expressed are those of the presenters and do not necessarily reflect the views of Kent State University.
hosted by: Assured CE Solutions (ACES), KPH Global Trade, Kent State University – CAEST