- Mike Rowe’s campaign called I Make America
- How Everyday Things Are Made: The Product Realization Network at Stanford University
- Theedgefactor.com The Edge Factor highlights the excitement of modern advanced manufacturing technology. This video-rich site displays real life manufacturing and metalworking challenges, spotlighting the technology that overcomes those challenges.
- Manufacturingiscool.com This award winning, interactive website challenges and engages students in basic engineering and science principles.
- Robotic Race Car Hits the Track Stanford University’s self-driving Audi TTS, Shelley, hit 120 mph on a recent track test. Combined with new research on professional drivers’ brain activity, the autonomous car’s performance could get even better (way back in 2012!)
- Workforce & Talent Link: The availability of a reliable, skilled workforce is one of the most important factors for businesses planning to expand or relocate.
- Business Incentives Tax Credit Links: Find out how your business can receive an income tax credit
- Get Skills to Work: GE, Manufacturing Institute, ALCOA Inc., Boeing and Lockheed Martin launch coalition to train US veterans for jobs in advanced manufacturing
- Forget college, go to trade school: People are rushing to get the training they need to transition from a service job to a skilled manufacturing job.